The History of Whoo Cheonyuldan Ultimate Rejuvenating Mask 75ml
- A cream-type overnight mask that nourishes tired skin at night to make it clear, clean, and firm.
- The silky cream formulation instantly penetrates to deliver moisture deep inside instead of letting it evaporate.
- In particular, the mask formulated with D. candidum, the key anti-aging ingredient of the Cheonyuldan Hwayul line, reinforces skin barrier, adding greater glow and smoothness.
- The dedicated brush helps apply the silky cream formulation smoothly and meticulously even on curved areas of the face.
1. Healthy skin with a good night's sleep effect -Provides healthy skin at night with the "Boic Wigi Dan" used in the royal court to replenish the skin's energy
2. Smooth and smooth application -High-molecular polymer technology gently wraps the skin with a silky feel and feels comfortable.
3. A dedicated brush that applies tightly -Built-in professional brush capable of 360-degree care for the entire curved face with a refreshing feeling and smooth application
* Hwayul: A luxury total care line that harmonizes Hwahyeon, Suyun, and Sunyul to provide ideal heavenly Hwayul skin. (Hwahyun: Provides Shining Facial Light , Suyun: Provides a moist and smooth skin texture, Sunyul: Provides firm skin balance)
Weight or Volume: 75ml
Product Main Specifications: All Skin Types
Usage Time (Usage time after opening):
12 months after opening / The date of manufacture is difficult to mark since it frequently changes.
Directions of Use:
1. At evening, at the last stage of skin care routine or at cream application stage, take suitable amount of content, finely apply onto entire face except for eye around areas with finger tips or Cheonyuldan Ultimate Rejuvenating Mask brush.
2. When using Cheonyuldan Ultimate Rejuvenating Mask exclusive brush, slightly lean the brush and apply from inner area to outer area along the skin texture.
Republic of Korea
Purified Water, Glycerin, Fragrances, etc.
We typically reply within minutes
Hello! James here from Support team,this is sample text. Original text will display as per app dashboard settings