The History of Whoo Bichup Jayoon Cream 60ml /Radiance /Wrinkle /Anti-aging
This elegant multitasking cream works to provide highly functional anti-aging benefits as well as promote and boost energy into the skin for youthful radiance and elasticity.
Bichup, Cream, Dull Skin, Early Signs of Aging, Rejuvenating
Weight or Volume: 60ml
Product Main Specifications: All Skin Types
Usage Time (Usage time after opening):
12 months after opening / The date of manufacture is difficult to mark since it frequently changes.
Directions of Use:
- Every morning and evening during the last step of basic skincare, take a suitable amount and gently apply from the center of face toward out.
Manufacturing Country: Republic of Korea
- Purified Water, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, etc.
Functionality Certified: Wrinkle Improvement Functionality
1. It is recommended that customers should stop using the product if the followings occur and continuously using the product will only worsen the situation. If problems occur, consult a dermatologist.
1) When you feel irregular responses on your skin such as irritation, itching or rash.
2) When the above symptoms occur on the part of the skin where the product is applied by direct sunlight.
2. Do not apply it on the part where you have a scar, eczema, or dermatitis.
3. Caution for treatment and storage
1) Tighten the lid after using it.
2) Keep away from the reach of children.
3) Do not keep it in places where the temperature is extremely high or low and exposed to the direct sunlight.
The history of Whoo - Gongjinhyang Qi And Jin Eye Cream 50ml/50pcs
This energizing eye cream delivers firming and moisturizing benefits to sagging and thin fragile skin, and helps minimize the appearance of puffiness, dark circles and fine lines.
Take a small amount of product and gently dab around the eyes in circular motion.
The History of Whoo collection is the modern reinterpretation of traditional beauty secrets from the Korean royal courts.
The brand combines the benefits of Eastern herbal medicine with modern science.