COSRX AHA BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner 150ml
Spray bottle design makes it easy to add this toner to your skin regimen or to refresh your face whenever you like. Enriched with 10% pyrus malus or apple water, the water provides a gentle exfoliation to get rid of dead surface skin cells and excess oil while prepping your skin to receive the nourishment and treatment from your other skincare products.
- An effective toner that prevents early development of whiteheads and blackheads, and treats flaky skin caused by lack of moisture.
- The AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner uses mineral water rich in natural AHA and BHA instead of purified water to protect skin health and remove dead cells.
How to Use:
- Use this toner after facial wash every morning/evening.
- Saturate a cotton pad with the toner and gently apply from the inner areas of the face outward.
Steps for Basic Usage: Cleansing - AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner - Essence - Cream - Sunscreen
Case 2 (Used with a cotton pad)
The right way of using with a cotton pad: Saturate 2 cotton pads with the toner and swipe both over entire face.
Then remove one of the pads, and use the remaining pad to swipe over the T-zone and nose area again.
Weight or Volume: 150ml
Product Main Specifications: All Skin Types
Usage Time (Usage time after opening)
36 months from the date of manufacture,12 months after opening (The date of manufacture is difficult to mark since it frequently changes.
Directions of Use:
1. Use at the skin/toner step after cleansing in mornings and nights.
2. Sufficiently wet a cotton pad with content until it feels moist and wipe from the inner corner outwards along the skin texture as if gently massaging then let it absorb.
Manufacturing Country: Korea
Mineral Water, White Willow Peel Water, Purified Water, etc.
Water, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Lactate, Glycolic Acid, Betaine Salicylate, Allantoin, Panthenol, Ethyl Hexanedio
Functionality Certified: N/A
1. It is recommended that customers should stop using the product if the followings occur and continuously using the product will only worsen the situation. If problems occur, consult a dermatologist.
1) When you feel irregular responses on your skin such as irritation, itching or rash.
2) When the above symptoms occur on the part of the skin where the product is applied by direct sunlight
2. Do not apply it on the part where you have a scar, eczema, or dermatitis.
3. Beware not to let the content get into eyes. When it gets into eyes, immediately rinse off.
4. Do not use for other than its intended purpose.
5. Do not mix the cosmetics with substances other than cosmetics when using.
6. Caution for treatment and storage
1) Tighten the lid after using it.
2) Keep away from the reach of children
3) Do not keep it in places where the temperature is extremely hot or low and exposed to the direct sunlight.